Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, August 1, 2004, New York, NY

* 10:45am-12:45pm class cancelled.

The 10:45am to 12:45pm class is canceled. August is off to a wet start. We'll update our website throughout the day. Yesterday was a hot one! Through the heat, young Danielle worked on her Pull Over Shoot with growing success. Renee made great progress with her back end splits! Tall Troy made his 1st Knee Hang catch with me. His hands are so big that I wasn’t sure if I was catching him or if he was catching me! And, Ben was flying very well after a 4 year hiatus. Today's rain affords us a moment to reflect on how lucky we are to have something so wonderful as trapeze to do & share. Never lose sight of that. Remember: when you change your perspective, you change your world. “You haven’t seen a tree until you’ve seen its shadow from the sky.” (Amelia Earhart) – Dino *

Man, I sounded kinda flaky that day w/"reflection" & "perspective". What was up w/that...?! For a moment, I thought someone else wrote the update for that day! lol

No comments: