Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday, August 7, 2004, New York, NY

* Strangers to the grounds...
Today is going to be very cool & Autumn-like. We had a lot of frequent flyers yesterday. Laura is catching her Pull Over Shoot so easily nowadays. Tricia is making good progress with her swing. I expect both of them to be working their back end tricks soon. Joan had a breakthrough with her take off which helped her with her back end splits. Good work, Joan! And, Ali made a solid catch with her Pull Over Shoot. She’s such a strong flyer; I wish she wasn’t leaving back for school so soon. So, come over & take either a flying or static trapeze class with us. Nowadays, you can even try out silks/fabric! On some days, our rig grounds look like a “Commando/Ninja training facility!” “My [mind & body are] quiet, and for a moment still an alien, still a stranger to the ground, I am home.” (Richard Bach) – Dino *

(Happy birthday to my older brother!)

No comments: